Articling Student Position
September 7, 2018
We are hiring for a January 2019 start.
Click HERE to view/download the job posting.
If you want an experience of a lifetime, we are the place to be. As a young professional, you will:
- Be involved in a mentor program from Day 1 of employment.
- Learn efficiencies using software such as Caseware, Taxprep, Word and Excel.
- Learn first hand what influence CPA’s have in the decision making process of the daily operations of small to medium sized businesses.
- Prepare financial statements and the related working papers as well as prepare related corporate and personal income tax returns.
- Deal directly with clients.
- Experience a fun workplace. We believe that making the workplace an enjoyable experience is key.
Have an opportunity to learn practical approaches and solutions to every day accounting and tax problems.Experience full support in your CPA PEP studies and CFE exam.
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS:To apply, submit a cover letter, resume and a copy of your transcripts via email addressed to
email@example.com by September 21, 2018.