Co-op Accounting Student Position
September 7, 2018
We are hiring for multiple January 2019 starts.
Click HERE to view/download the job posting.
- If you want an experience of a lifetime, we are the place to be. As a young professional, you will:
- Be involved in a mentor program from Day 1 of employment.
- Learn efficiencies using software such as Caseware, Taxprep, Word and Excel.
- Learn first hand what influence CPA’s have in the decision making process of the daily operations of small to medium sized businesses.
- Prepare financial statements and the related working papers as well as prepare related corporate and personal income tax returns.
- Deal directly with clients.
- Experience a fun workplace. We believe that making the workplace an enjoyable experience is key.
- Have an opportunity to learn practical approaches and solutions to every day accounting and tax problems.
We look forward to having you join our team! Students who have had the Co-op experience with us compare notes with peers and readily admit that their experience is second to none.
To apply, submit a cover letter, resume and a copy of your transcripts via email addressed to
email@example.com by September 19, 2018. You can also apply via our job posting on the University of Alberta CareerConnect Website (https://careerconnect.business.ualberta.ca/home.htm)