We’re not just looking for the best and the brightest CO-OP, Articling, and CPA students. We’re looking for students who want to enjoy their life as much as their career.
Hahn & Houle is a multi-disciplined, locally-based CA firm that attracts high profile clients. We can offer you more experience and responsibility than you thought possible, and all during normal working hours.
Training and Mentorship
- Experience a mix of client projects in all sectors of the economy
- Enjoy direct access to Bob, Richard, Trevor and senior staff
- Receive continuous feedback on job performance to facilitate rapid professional growth
Our Company Culture
- We love life. From soccer and sailing to farming and art, our team lives life to its fullest
- We like spending the lunch together, and you’ll love “Treat of the Week” Wednesday
- We encourage being active in the community and match charitable contributions
Your Work Environment
- Our Downtown office places you in the heart of the city, walking distance to Edmonton’s best restaurants and shops
- Within one block of Central LRT station
- You’ll have your own private and spacious work area
- The average age at our office is just 32
- We’re ambitious, enthusiastic and, most of all, fun to work with
Why Hahn & Houle is the Right Firm for You
- Marketplace salary and flex benefit program
- Respect for your personal life, but when you work overtime you’ll be fully compensated
- Last year we only worked a total of 150 overtime hours per person, which is approximately 1/3 of the industry standard!
- Custom study programs that suit your specific learning needs
- Our firm cultivates the skills that will help you succeed in achieving your goals and becoming a well rounded professional
- Module fees paid for, study leave for CPA modules, CFE and Densmore
- Work with other professionals at your level